Air Quality Monitor Instruments
Do you know what you breathe? The average person breathes 23,000 times in a day and our body is not designed to protect us from all the harmful components present in the air. Know what you breathe to live a healthier life.
Presenting one of the world's smallest and most portable ambience monitoring devices - Ambee.
Ambee displays highly accurate and real-time data. For a more personalised experience with analytics and suggestions to improve your air quality, you can pair our product via our Android app to your Android phone available only on the Google Play Store.
Product Features :
- Measures Particulate matter: PM 1, PM 2.5, PM 5, PM 10 along with CO2,Total Volatile Compounds (TVOC) and Formaldehyde (HCHO).
- Compact and portable device, easy to carry around and fits in the palm of your hand.
- Ambee Indoor AQM displays precise reliable data in real-time and is constantly updated every second.
- Can be Paired with your Android phone via Ambee Global Air pollution App for live graph view of air quality data and analytics.
- Android app Compatible with Android 6.0 and above. Requires 2.4 Ghz Wi-Fi. (available on Play Store. iOS version currently not available
Product Packaging includes:
- Ambee air quality monitor x1
- Product manual x1
- Charging cable x1
- For any queries after purchase, please write to us on the email mentioned in the user manual to receive a quick resolution.
- 1600 mAh Li-ion battery. Lasts approximately 2.5 hours.
- Communication channel - Wi-Fi 2.4 Ghz channel only.
- Range: PM2.5 sensor : 0-999ug/m3
- HCHO : 0-1.5mg/m3
- CO2: 0-5000 pm
- Accuracy: PM2.5 sensor : 0.01 ug/m3
- HCHO : 0.001 ug/m3
- CO2: 1 ppm